ICE36 offers you the best online blackjack variants to make sure you find one you love best and, with our thrilling bonuses and many lucrative features, the sky is the limit!
Blackjack is the world’s most widely played casino banking game — both on UK casinos and in their land-based counterparts. The rules of playing blackjack online are easy, the gameplay is seamless, and the action and excitement is all there.
Most online casino blackjack games feature gameplay that is determined by a random number generator, live blackjack is played against a real-life person. Using a combination of live streaming video and chat functions, the live blackjack game is the most interactive option for playing online casino blackjack. It ups the ante by giving players the chance to experience the thrills of a real-life casino from anywhere they choose to play the game.
Playing blackjack online requires skill and luck, which is hard combination to resist. If you want to play blackjack online, but have no idea where to start, this article will give you the tools.
First of all, knowing the basics of playing live blackjack online makes keeping up with the game easy. Here are the simple steps:
1. Place your bet. This is the amount of cash you wish to wager on your hand.
2. The live dealer deals each player two cards and to himself. One card is face up and the other is face down. Only you can view the face down card.
3. The aim of the game is to create a hand that gets as close to 21 as possible, without going over. If the total sum of your hand goes above 21, it is called a bust.
4. All cards are equal to their face value. All picture cards have a value of 10 and the ace can count as either 1 or 11, depending on which is more advantageous to your hand. For example, if your hand consists of a jack of spades and 2 of hearts, the total value is 12.
5. After the opening deal, players decide if they want to stand, hit, fold, double or split.
6. The dealer has to hit if his total is 16 or less and stand if his total is between 17 and 21.
7. You win when they have 21 or less and the dealer busts. Or, you win if your hand has a higher sum than the dealer, but is not over 21. You don’t compete with players, only with the dealer.
When playing online casino blackjack, there are several terms you need to know to understand the game.
When you hit, you are asking for another card from the dealer. If your new card makes your total go higher than 21, you bust and lose the game. One of the most strategic and important parts of the game is deciding whether to hit or not.
When you stand, you keep your hand as it is, without adding any new cards. Determining when to stand can mean the difference between going bust and winning the hand. The risk of going bust is one of the most exciting components of the blackjack online game.
After you views your hand, you can choose to double down, which means wagering an extra bet equal to the original bet. After you choose to double, you can only draw one additional card. Doubling down can also only be played on the first two cards.
If the dealer has an Ace on his face up card, you can take out insurance. This is a side bet of up to half your original bet. If the dealer gets blackjack, the side bet pays 2:1. If he doesn’t, you lose the side bet.
In many ways, playing live dealer blackjack online it’s pretty similar to playing regular blackjack in many ways, however the gameplay can be slightly different, depending on the rules of the game variant you choose:
Card counting is a technique that lets blackjack players know when the advantage shifts in their favor. When this happens, card counters will increase their bets. When the advantage shifts in favor of the dealer, counters make a smaller bet or no bet at all by not playing. This practice breaks casino rules and is prohibited, therefore is not a valid tactic.
Now that you’re offay with the basics of playing online blackjack UK or other Europe-located games, it’s time start having fun and trying your luck at winning some amazing bonuses.
We encourage you to play responsibly. For guidelines check our page.
We encourage you to play responsibly.
For guidelines check our page.